Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Struggles and "off' days"

Good morning, today I woke up ready to get back on track.  I woke up super early and tried really hard to refocus and leave everything that was going on behind.  Easier said than done!  it's funny, but I am the type of person that likes everything in order, don't like unexpected things... So when my life got a little "out of order", it really just threw me off.  These past two days, my workout have been difficult, not because i am not able to do it but because "Life happens"...  Sometime things in our life don't going the way we would like them to and we have to make tough choices.  This has been the case for me.  It has really thrown me off and as a result me workouts have suffered.  I know that, this is okay and I just need to refocus.  You may be asking yourself, "Why, is she telling us this?"  I wanted to share this with you to let you know that it is okay to have set backs.  It's okay to not always have a "Great" workout.  It will happen.  But when it does, try, and I do mean try to refocus on your goal!  Find that "Happy place" and start all over or just pick up where you left off.  Life will happen but I think it's how we handle it and let it affect us that will make us a better person.

Today, I redid my Yoga and although I struggled with most of the moves, I kept going and doing my Best.  I have come a long way from when I first started this and I am very pleased with the results.  I know that I still have a lot of work to be done and that I may not look like a "model" but believe me when I say, I'm okay with that.  I will continue to keep pressing "Play" everyday.... Today I have set a small goal for myself.  Doing P90X has helped me reach beyond my "Comfort Zone".  I am so thankful that I took the challenge and have stuck to it.  Living a healthier and Fit life is not an easy transition, but it is one that comes with so many rewards and benefits.  I hope that you will join me and challenge yourself to commit to a healthier more active lifestyle. 

Hugs,
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment