Followers

Monday, August 8, 2011

My Journey

Hello, everyone!!!  I started this blog to track my progress on this new Journey I am on.  I want to docuement my transformation.  I want to be able to motivate anyone who is here into living a more healthier and active life. 

I started this Journey after viewing some pics of myself.  I realized I was trying to hide myself not only in one pic but every pic that had been taken.  I noticed that I didn't look as happy as I wanted to look and did not like the feeling I got when I looked back at the pics.  I also noticed that my children would sensor themselves around me when talking about my weight.  But mostly because I just felt horrible everyday.  I had a hard time sleeping and breathing.  I thought about how much weight I had gained and felt angry.  At 41 one years old I was weighing in at 178lbs.!!!  I was not happy!!!  So one night (late night) I saw this informercial and it was about Slim in 6.  It looked easy, so I decided to order it.  This was the begining of something wonderful.  Now don't get me wrong, it was not easy to get started and stick with it, and I gave up several times, and just put the DVD's away for a while.... 

It wasn't until I saw my husband transform himself, he was doing the P90X.  He looked Great and not only that his health was in great shape!  His doctor took him off all his meds and all his test results came back normal!!  It was then that I decided I had to make this happen for myself.  So I started up with Slim in 6 again, and this time I stuck with it.  I followed the program and slowly started to change the way I was eating.  I started seeing results and was feeling better.  Then I found out about Shakeology and tried it, I am hooked!!  This shake is amazing and it also helped me lose more weight.  I have taken some before pics and will be posting them in my next post. (need to locate them, hehehe)

If you want to learn more about Slim in 6, P90X or Shakeology, just click on the direct links on the side bar of my blog.  If you have any questions, I am here to help.  I hope you will decide to follow me on this journey.  So far I am weighing 130lbs.  I have gone from a size 12 to a size 6.  I am happy with the "Real" results I have seen.  I eat healthier and stay more active everyday.  thank you for stopping by, please feel free to leave me your thoughts or comments.  See you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment